YOLO! is a life risk insurance destined for the protection of its holder and his family. This insurance focuses on the complementary coverages (coverages for use during the life of the Insured Person), making it possible for these to have a higher capital than the main coverage. Ensures the payment of the insured capital to the beneficiaries in case of a risk covered by the policy.
To simulate or to subscribe the YOLO! Insurance visit an Activo Branch or contact us through the the Support Line +351 210 030 700 (calls to national landline network)
+351 918 788 486 / +351 965 998 486 / +351 935 228 486 (calls to national mobile network)
24 hours customer service. The cost of communications depends on the tariff agreed with your telecommunications operator.
YOLO! is an Insurance that suits your need with flexible capitals and coverages:
- Death (mandatory);
- Death by Accident;
- Total and Permanent Invalidity*;
- Total and Permanent Invalidity by Accident;
- Severe Diseases 27 and Cancer In Situ**;
- Severe Diseases 4 and Cancer In Situ**;
- Invasive Cancer**;
- Daily Hospitalization Subsidy;
- Funeral Subsidy;
- Possibility to subscribe complementary coverages with capitals twice as high as the insured capital of the death coverage.
- Possibility to increase capitals and add coverages to a simplified acceptance process, through certain events (wedding, birth, etc.) - functionality “vital events”.
- Minimum capital of 10.000€ for all coverages.
- Without a maximum capital for the Death, Death by Accident, Total and Permanent Invalidity and Total and Permanent Invalidity by Accident coverages. Maximum capital of 200.000€ for the Dependency and Severe Diseases 27 and Cancer In Situ coverages. 100.000€ for Severe Diseases 4 and Cancer In Situ and Invasive Cancer coverages. 30€ a day for the Daily Hospitalization Subsidy coverage. 2.500€ for the Funeral Subsidy coverage. The selected capitals restrain the access to the functionality “vital events”.
The change of the coverages and/or capitals with access to “Vital Events” (simplified acceptance), can only occur according to defined life events and their proof (Birth or adoption of a child; Marriage or non-marital partnership; House acquisitions; Children’s education change) and up to a maximum limit of 50 years of actuarial age.
The contract begins at zero hours of the day immediately after the risk acceptance by the Insurer, except if another start date is stipulated and subject to the payment of the proper prize or fraction. The insurance contract is valid from its start date until the end of that civil year, being automatically renewed, if not indicted, for new one-year periods until the Insured Person reaches 80 years of actuarial age for the death coverages and 67 years of actuarial age for the remaining coverages at the time of contract renewal.