The delivery time of your Debit Card depends on how you open your Account:
- If you open your Account online, via Digital Mobile Key or video call, your Debit Card will be mailed to you within 15 days.
- If you open your Account at an ActivoBank Branch, your Debit Card will be issued and delivered immediately.
You will need your PIN code to start using your Card.
On the App: on the home page there will be a notification. Click it and follow the steps.
On the Website: Daily basis > Cards > More Operations > Activate Card.
You'll receive the PIN code through SMS on the phone number associated with your Account. Before you make the first payment with your Card, go to the ATM and consult your balance or movements to activate the Card.
Just talk to us on the Support Line +351 800 913 700, available 24 hours a day and at no cost.
All the ActivoBank Cards are equipped with Contactless technology, which allows payments via proximity reading. This technology is activated the first time you use your Card by entering your PIN.
To enable or disable Contactless, follow these steps in the ActivoBank App:
- Log in;
- Tap on ""More"" and then on ""Manage Cards"";
- Select the Card;
- Enable or disable Contactless.
To validate 3D Secure transactions, you need to ensure that you have:
- Internet access via mobile data or Wi-Fi;
- Notifications are enabled in the ActivoBank application. You can confirm this by logging in to the App, selecting the "More" section and managing notifications under configurations.
At the moment of online purchase:
- Enter your card details and wait.
- You will then receive a notification from the ActivoBank application. Click on it.
- Follow the instructions to validate the payment.
- At the end, it's important to go back to the merchant's website or App to complete the purchase.