Only the parents and/or legal guardians, (2 at most) can open a Minor Account. The Account opening must be done in person. You must go to one of our Branches an take with you:
For the minor: Identification Document, Tax Identification Number and proof of address (that can be from one of the parents/legal representatives);
For the parents/legal guardians:
- Identification Document (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or Residency authorization or Passport or National Identity Card.
- NIF (Tax Identification Number) (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or NIF Card or Tax Payer’s central registration.
Proof of address (12 months):
National: Drivers License or Tax reimbursement statement or Water/electricity/gas bill
Abroad: Taxes liquidation issued by the ﬁscal authority of the country of residency or Document issued by the consulate.
Proof of employment situation (3 months validity):
- Employee: Pay slip or Employment proof or Work contract.
- Independent worker: "Green receipts"or Start of economic activity statement or Declaration from the Client supported by a card issued by the repective professional entity.
- Self-employed: Commercial Registry certiﬁcate or Company Registration.
- Unemployed: Unemployment statement (Employment Center enrolment) or Economic Situation Proof, issued by the Town Council for unemployed people that are not enroled in the Employment Center.
- Student: Student ID or Enrolment proof or University attendance certiﬁcate .
There isn't a mandatory minimum value to be available. There is only a minimum initial deposit amount for the Account opening.
In case the parents/legal guardians are our Clients, they can consult and control the Account through the App or WebSite. If this isn't the case, they can only control it at an ActivoBank Branch.
You can receive Transfers and create Savings.
Yes. It is possible to include or exclude parents/legal guardians, in person at an ActivoBank Branch.