The Access Code is a code composed by 7 digits that allows access to the App, website, Automatic Service and Support Line services, making it possible to perform transactions in every account the Client has.
Clients should not have an Access Code that can be easily memorized by others and must change it periodically on our website activobank.pt in Setup.
Activobank.pt will never request, at any time and at the same time, more than 3 digits of your Multichannel Access Code. Any request in that sense should be considered fraud and must be immediately reported to: 210 030 700.
ActivoBank has branches all around the country. See here which one is closer to you.
To include holders in your Current Account, you must both go to one of our Branches and take with you the following documents:
- Identification Document (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or Residency authorization or Passport or National Identity Card.
- NIF (Tax Identification Number) (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or NIF Card or Tax Payer’s central registration.
- Abroad: Taxes liquidation issued by the ﬁscal authority of the country of residency or Document issued by the consulate.
National: Drivers License or Tax reimbursement statement or Water/electricity/gas bill
Abroad: Taxes liquidation issued by the ﬁscal authority of the country of residency or Document issued by the consulate.
Proof of employment situation (3 months validity):
- Employee: Pay slip or Employment proof or Work contract.
- Independent worker: "Green receipts"or Start of economic activity statement or Declaration from the Client supported by a card issued by the repective professional entity.
- Self-employed: Commercial Registry certiﬁcate or Company Registration.
- Unemployed: Unemployment statement (Employment Center enrolment) or Economic Situation Proof, issued by the Town Council for unemployed people that are not enroled in the Employment Center.
- Student: Student ID or Enrolment proof or University attendance certiﬁcate.
Login to activobank.pt and go to More Operations > Account information. You can also do it on the App, Current Account > See Details > Details.