Accounts in ActivoBank have no maintenance fee. The Bank may change the amount and/or the fees and expenses applicable, which will be published in the Price List.
The Access Code is a code composed by 7 digits that allows access to the App, website, Automatic Service and Support Line services, making it possible to perform transactions in every account the Client has.
Clients should not have an Access Code that can be easily memorized by others and must change it periodically on our website activobank.pt in Setup.
Activobank.pt will never request, at any time and at the same time, more than 3 digits of your Multichannel Access Code. Any request in that sense should be considered fraud and must be immediately reported to: 210 030 700.
Login to activobank.pt and go to More Operations > Account information. You can also do it on the App, Current Account > See Details > Details.
The deposits of notes, coins and/or checks, in ActivoBank Accounts, can be made at Millennium BCP Branches and/or Millennium BCP machines for deposits, indicating your Account number.
They will have to go simultaneously to a Ponto Activo and bring the necessary proofs:
- Identification Document (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or Residency authorization or Passport or National Identity Card.
- NIF (Tax Identification Number) (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or NIF Card or Tax Payer’s central registration.
Proof of address (12 months):
- National: Drivers License or Tax reimbursement statement or Water/electricity/gas bill
- Abroad: Taxes liquidation issued by the ﬁscal authority of the country of residency or Document issued by the consulate.
Proof of employment situation (6 months validity):
- Employee: Pay slip or Employment proof or Work contract.
- Independent worker: "Green receipts"or Start of economic activity statement or Declaration from the Client supported by a card issued by the repective professional entity.
- Self-employed: Commercial Registry certiﬁcate or Company Registration.
- Unemployed: Unemployment statement (Employment Center enrolment) or Economic Situation Proof, issued by the Town Council for unemployed people that are not enroled in the Employment Center.
- Student: Student ID or Enrolment proof or University attendance certiﬁcate.
Any citizen can request the activation of their Digital Mobile Key. The Digital Mobile Key can be activated when you collect your Citizen Card. The request for activation of the Digital Mobile Key can be made online, by visiting http://www.autenticação.gov.pt/cmd-pedido-chave with the Citizen Card or with the access data to the Finance Portal, or in person at one of the service counters.
Opening an Account online with Digital Mobile Key is only available via the App on a smartphone. You only need to authenticate with your Digital Mobile Key, an authentication method certified by the Portuguese State. It’s useful because it immediately gives us some of the information we need. This makes it much easier to open an Account online.