How can I include another holder to my account?
To include holders in your Current Account, you must both go to one of our Branches and take with you the following documents:
- Identification Document (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or Residency authorization or Passport or National Identity Card.
- NIF (Tax Identification Number) (valid) - Portuguese Identiﬁcation Document or NIF Card or Tax Payer’s central registration.
- Abroad: Taxes liquidation issued by the ﬁscal authority of the country of residency or Document issued by the consulate.
National: Drivers License or Tax reimbursement statement or Water/electricity/gas bill
Abroad: Taxes liquidation issued by the ﬁscal authority of the country of residency or Document issued by the consulate.
Proof of employment situation (3 months validity):
- Employee: Pay slip or Employment proof or Work contract.
- Independent worker: "Green receipts"or Start of economic activity statement or Declaration from the Client supported by a card issued by the repective professional entity.
- Self-employed: Commercial Registry certiﬁcate or Company Registration.
- Unemployed: Unemployment statement (Employment Center enrolment) or Economic Situation Proof, issued by the Town Council for unemployed people that are not enroled in the Employment Center.
- Student: Student ID or Enrolment proof or University attendance certiﬁcate.