Are there any conditions or characteristics that inhibit the Insurance of an animal?
Any cat or dog can be ensured with Pétis. However, some reasons may prevent the immediate hiring and a previous analysis might be necessary. Namely if the animal:
- Is a potentially dangerous breed or descends of another animal with a potentially dangerous breed;
- Has health problems;
- Doesn’t have an updated vaccination bulletin;
- Has an injury or disability;
- Has a record of damages caused to third parties;
- Isn’t a property of the holder, of a minor descendant, of his partner or of someone who lives with the holder of the insurance in non-marital partnership.
The acceptance is prohibited if the animal is considered dangerous by the authorities.